Fuel EX 9.9 29 15.5 Matte Trek Black/Metallic Charcoal
New 130mm frame is more capable and 29″” or 27.5+ compatible
Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
Exclusive suspension tech with ABP, Full Floater & RE:aktiv
Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defense.
The world’s best-loved mountain bike gets a major capability boost. With more travel, a more aggressive geometry, and 29″ or 27.5″ mid-fat options, Fuel EX is the one go-to trail bike for all riders.
Want a rugged, capable long-travel trail bike with the spritely manners of an XC bike? Get it with Fuel EX. Fuel EX blends the best of both worlds in one uncompromising package.
FrameOCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Factory 34 Float, FIT4 3-position damper, E2 tapered steerer, Kashima Coat, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 130mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210×52.5mm
- DT Swiss XMC1200 Carbon, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (tubeless strips and valves included)
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29×2.40″
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1295, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM X01 Eagle
- Bontrager Evoke RXL, carbon rails
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc
- 17.5″ – 11.34 kg / 25.00 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
15.5″, 17.5″, 18.5″, 19.5″, 21.5″
Matte Trek Black Metallic Charcoal