MADONE 9.9 C H2 50 Matte Dnister Black/Gloss Viper Red
Men’s Health Tech Guide – Bike of the Year
IsoSpeed offers the best vertical compliance & aerodynamics
Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed
Make it yours: completely customizable through Project One.
Madone is the ultimate fusion of power, aerodynamics, ride quality, and integration. There are no two ways about it: the first true superbike is a marvel of road bike engineering.
Every detail of Madone is engineered for unprecedented futuristic performance, ride quality, and efficiency, putting every single watt you earn toward demolishing your competition.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem
- Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R4 Hard-Case Lite, 220tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11 speed
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset
- Madone XXX Integrated Bar/Stem, KVF profile, invisible cable routing, OCLV Carbon, VR-CF
- Bontrager Supertack tape
- Madone XXX Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, 7 degree, aero top cap pocket, w/computer & light mounts
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- Madone aero, integrated
- 56cm – 6.87 kg / 15.15
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Matte Dnister Black Gloss Viper Red
50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 62cm