Top Fuel 9.9 RSL 15.5 27.5 Matte Trek Black/Viper Red
RE:aktiv XC: the smartest, fastest, most efficient shock ever
Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
Race Shop Limited: Pro-level bikes for the most discerning riders
Exclusive suspension tech with ABP & Full Floater.
The bike that ruled the podium at the height of mountain bike racing is back to reclaim the top step. Refined and reinvigorated with new technology, Top Fuel is the fastest bike on the trail.
The better-than-ever Top Fuel is the fast, versatile choice for the cross country racer, marathon rider, and the entire Trek Factory Racing World Cup team.
FrameOCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Factory 32 Float, Step Cast, FIT4 2-position remote damper, E2 tapered steerer, Kashima Coat, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float, RE:aktiv XC 2-position remote damper, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5×1.5″
- DT Swiss XMC1200 Carbon, tubeless strips & valves, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5: 142×12 rear) (tubeless strips and valves included)
- Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29×2.20″ (15.5: 27.5×2.20″)
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 34T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1295, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8, zero rise
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- SRAM Level Ultimate carbon hydraulic disc
- 17.5″ – 10.14 kg / 22.35 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Matte Trek Black Viper Red
15.5″ (27.5), 17.5″ (29), 18.5″ (29), 19.5″ (29), 21.5″ (29)